- First Team
- Division 4
- Division 5
This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Executive Committee to develop and drive positive culture both on and off the field. As a leader that holds values, integrity and a commitment to professionalism and accountability, the successful applicant will be responsible for player development and achievement at our Club.
The successful candidates will also work closely with our Football Director / Squad Manager throughout the season and have the following attributes;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to deliver training sessions to improve decision making and technical ability.
- Proven ability to develop players.
- Coaching accreditation recognised by Football Federation Australia (desirable).
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.
If you would like to discuss the above positions, please phone Roshan Wilson, Club President on 0402 679 718.
Please email your contact details, along with a brief outline of your coaching credentials and experiences to email@example.com.
Unley Old Scholars FC