Registration and Sub payment are now open.
Player Registration Process
The Federation has updated their online player registration process – it only takes 10 minutes!
Visit www.playfootball.com.au and search: ‘Unley Old Scholars’ when selecting your Club.
- An email address (use the same email account if you’ve played Club football in the past).
- Display photo (passport style) to upload
The Club will have laptops available during training sessions to assist players.
If you have any registration issues, please contact FFA support helpdesk on (02) 8880 7983 or speak to a Committee members.
Merchandise and Subs Payment
Subs for 2019 is $330 per player. This must be paid prior to Round 1.
Payment method is direct debit to the Club account using your name as the reference.
Ranger’s Bank Account
Name: Unley Old Scholars Soccer Club Inc
Account Number: 44349840
Detail: Please include your surname to identify your payment
Deadline: 30 March 2019
Below is what each player receives as part of their Subs and how funds support our Club;
- Club Training Top
- Club Jacket (new design)
- Club Shorts & Socks
- Player Insurance (SportsCover Australia)
- Football Federation Australia Registration
- Football Federation South Australia Registration
- Supports Club Administration (referee payments, new equipment and facility maintenance)
All players will receive their training tops and jackets once they have paid their Subs in full. The Club will collate sizes during training to ensure the correct gear is provided.
Any questions, speak to a Committee member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unley Old Scholars FC