Registration and Sub payment are now open.
Player Registration Process
The Federation has updated their online player registration process – it only takes 10 minutes! Visit www.playfootball.com.au and search: ‘Unley Old Scholars’ when selecting your Club.
– An email address (use the same email account if you’ve played Club football in the past).
– Display photo (passport style) to upload
If you have any registration issues, please contact FFA support helpdesk on (02) 8880 7983 or speak to a Committee members. The Club will also have laptops available during training sessions to assist players.
Merchandise and Subs Payment
Subs for 2020 is $275 per player. This must be paid prior to Round 2.
Payment method is direct debit to the Club account using your name as the reference.
Ranger’s Bank Account
Name: Unley Old Scholars Soccer Club Inc
Account Number: 44349840
Detail: Your name eg D. Gramazio Subs
Deadline: 1 July 2020
*Subs include the new Nike polo. If this has already been paid, your fees are only $225.
Below is what each player receives as part of their Subs and how funds support our Club;
– Club Nike Polo
– Club Training Top
– Club Shorts & Socks
– Player Insurance (SportsCover Australia)
– Football Federation Australia Registration
– Football Federation South Australia Registration
– Supports Club Administration (referee payments, new equipment and facility maintenance)
New Ranger Jacket – $70 each
Complete the look this season and purchase our new Nike jacket. Orders due by 1 July 2020.
All players will receive their merchandise once they have paid in full. The Club will collate sizes during training to ensure the correct gear is distributed.
Any questions, speak to a Committee member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unley Old Scholars FC